We are looking for a UX/UI designer to collect customer insights and turn them into creative solutions. Ultimately, to help our users successfully navigate our mobile product. You will collaborate with our product team and engineers to develop Neat’s roadmap of mobile features.
The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for practical and clean design, understanding of customers’ expectation with our product, and experience in designing functional apps.
- Communicate ideas and designs effectively in a cross-functional product development team
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex ideas
- Conduct user research and testing
Skills & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in a related field
- Proficient with industry standard design and prototyping tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Marvel etc).
- Proactive, self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload to meet project deadlines
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Curious by nature to understand what truly drives our users
- Applicants must submit a portfolio, with a demonstration of strong UI design and process - wireframes, storyboards, user/process flows.